The program provides the students with expertise and ability to master the fields of smart city (planning, design, management), creative management, simulation, transportation sciences.
After graduating, learners receive dual degrees:
- thành Master of Smart City and Innovation Management awarded by University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City;
- Master of Transportation Sciences awarded by Hasselt University (Belgium).
- Obtain dual master’s degrees from two universities, in two different fields with time efficiency and affordable costs;
- Gain integrated competences in urban innovation management;
- Multidisciplinary integration such as transportation, engineering, planning, public policy, etc. through lectures, seminars, workshops, field visits;
- Projects and subjects are designed based on real problems and solutions (ordered by the state management agencies, domestic and foreign private companies), and taught by domestic and international professors, lecturers and experts;
- Application of advancded technology solutions (VR, AR, 3D Printing, urban simulation, etc.) to design, planning and implementation;
- Use modern smart city StudioLab.
Candidates: gradutates from universities around the world.
Entrance exam: English, GMAT and interview